Days and Hours: M-F 8:30a-1:30p flexibility of nights and weekends required
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and implementing student recruitment activities at Camden County College under the leadership of the Director of Student Recruitment. ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for coordinating a variety of on-campus events such as information sessions, campus tours, and admitted student events: hosting meetings with prospective students and their families and assisting students in navigating the admissions process.
2. Participate in high school visits, college fairs, community events and other potential recruitment locations to inform the public about the College offerings.
3. Collaborate with various community-based agencies to increase community outreach and build pipelines to raise awareness of services and programs offered at CCC.
4. Engage prospective students, parents, high school staff, and community partners through appointment, telephone, text, and email.
5. Provide follow-up communication to prospective students throughout the admissions process; from prospective to applicant.
6. Prepare recruitment materials for campus display and distribution to prospective students and community members.
7. Assist in developing, implementing, and evaluating recruitment and outreach efforts for specific target audiences, including marketing materials and communication plans.
8. Work as a collaborative team member to ensure a seamless prospective student experience.
Camden County College is one of the largest, most comprehensive community colleges in New Jersey and the surrounding region and is a vital resource for transfer education, workforce training, and cultural events. Its three distinct locations in Blackwood, Camden and Cherry Hill – along with its satellite locations in Lakeland, Sicklerville and elsewhere throughout the County – share the common mission of providing accessible, affordable higher education and occupational study to all who can benefit.The College also is recognized nationally as a leader in technology programs such as video game design/development and photonics. In addition, it is acknowledged for maintaining low tuition rates for many years. Perhaps most importantly, CCC is known for responding to the changing needs of the communities and students it serves by continuously updating its programs and services to support the economic development in this area and the professional and personal development of residents.