The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Possess leading subject matter expertise on talent management problems and practices; advise and make recommendations to university and/or unit managers.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience addressing critical issues related to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging in the workplace.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a strong partnership with the human resources partners and other members of the management team.
- Expertise and experience developing and implementing effective talent management solutions, including workforce planning, learning and development, performance management, and organizational effectiveness.
- Strong program/project management skills and experience.
- Ability to build the confidence of others through open communication and respectful behavior.
- Ability to connect with customers, partners, suppliers, and colleagues across functions to achieve significant results.
- Data driven with the ability to generate reports, analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action.
- Familiarity with current and emerging employee experience issues, strategies, programs, and trends.
- Demonstrated understanding, commitment and experience integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion in program design and implementation.
- International Coaching Federation certification: (Professional Certified Coach, Master Certified Coach, or Advanced Certification in Team Coaching) with at least one year of experience coaching managers and staff and designing development plans.
- This is a hybrid position which requires 2-3 days of on-site work per week.
- May require extended or weekend work hours during peak business cycles.
- The university requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless granted a medical or religious accommodation.
The expected pay range for this position is $86,000 to $107,000 per annum. Stanford University provides pay ranges representing its good faith estimate of what the university reasonably expects to pay for a position. The pay offered to a selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal equity, geographic location, and external market pay for comparable jobs.
How to Apply:
We invite you to apply for this position, please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter along with your online application.
Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law